<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm not sure why but I'm still not in speaking terms with one of my siblings. I'm still angry since what had happened after my Assessment period. She has pushed me too far this time. I can't even really look at her face. I rather sleep in my brother's room. She's done nothing much in terms of contributing to the chores. If she really doesn't have the time to do then what about mother. Working but still manage to do chores at home. She's lucky she's got school, projects, jobs to do and that would always be an excuse to get out of the house. As for me, who's still on holiday have to stay home and do houseworks and babysit the brothers. When I really need to go out, I have to tell my mom in advance and asked for a "day off". Wth, it's as if I already have a part-time job. Sedih lah, because it's always us cleaning the house. Even my youngest sibling, contributed by tidying the hall and my dad started cooking sometimes. Ouh, and I bet if we're already speaking to each other..she would want to borrow money from me. It's always like that and I'm sick of it, seriously. It's as if she's talking to me because she wants something from me. I hate being used and being stepped on when I'm the older one.

I'm not gonna let her wear any of my clothes if she stains this one.
Which is my favourite top.


I'm trying to control myself now, as in not to include any vulgarities because I'm fasting.