<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 31, 2009

I had dinner at Ramen Ten with the boy. I've been craving for it like forever. Then, we walked around Far East Plaza and Orchard Ion. I made a list of things to get. Like an organiser and leggings. But, I ended up spending on an organiser, leggings, a fat pencil case (I think I really deserve this because I've been using a ziplock to keep my stationeries for the whole semester) and I accidentally(?) bought a hoodie from Uniqlo. Hahaha. I really didn't plan on getting that but it was sooo comfy and unique that I had to get it. Even though, it probably looked better on the boy. I figured I could wear it for school; whenever I feel lazy to dress up or something. Then, the boy followed me home and my dad asked us to join the rest of the family to watch fireworks from the Marsiling Jetty. The view was surprisingly clear and there were other people there too..residents of Marsiling, of course. Happy New Year Everyone!

I love you
I love you.