<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 15, 2009

I went over to Liyana Nur's house to meet the D70 dealer and I saw alot of kuih muihs. I'm thinking of ordering the kuih she once brought to school, the one with black sesame seed. Omg..I love that! Hopefully, she'll still take orders by the time I get my pay. Hehe. Anyway, I brought Armyboy along with me :) I decided to get the second hand D70 because I thought it was a good deal and I might need it for school or something. When everything was settled, Armyboy and I went over to Cityhall to get the photo paper. Then, we headed to Far East Plaza for some mega spicy ramen (yum yum). Plus, we haven't eaten at Ramen Ten for a long time. I don't know why but I really love going there with Armyboy.