<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 12, 2009


Yesterday,


I stayed home, got bored and I gave Azi a hint that I wanted to go out with him. But, he replied late and he just finished jamming. Not that, he's "active" again in performing at gigs..he's just stepping in for one session. I thought that he'll be tired and felt like going home but he surprised me. So, we met up for a while :)


On Satuday, I accompanied Azi to Causeway Point. He had to go to the bank and we window shopped a bit. He found what he wants and so did I. I fell in love with this Vans shoe. I really like the zipper and I THINK it looks kinda feminine. Haha. I've always worn sneakers when I go out. Sometimes, I find it hard to match my shoes with what I wear when I'm feeling girlish.


Azi went back to camp yesterday night due to Guard Duty. Usually, it's on Sunday night.

I'm back to being bored again.

Hurrr..