<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 03, 2009

I have this childhood friend. We used to be really close. He lived on the 12th floor while I lived on the 11th floor. And, we were in the same school and same class in kindergarten. We used to walk home together and we always hung out. After that, I had to stay with my grandmother at Serangoon for a while and he moved out. So, we sorta lost contact.

My sister has this friend. His name is Hilmi and he's known to be Shila's cousin. Only yesterday, my sister found out that that Hilmi was my childhood friend. He remembers me but he forgot my name.

Labels: