<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 22, 2009


What I hate most is being accused for something that I didn't do.
Like the time you accused me in possession of your shades and it was last seen with me. I knew that I had returned it back but you told me that you didn't get it. You made me think that I lose it and me, being a sucker..fell for it. I felt soooooooooooo bad that I paid you in cash for you to get a new one. So guess what, I found the shades in your bag. It was in your bag. It was in your goddamn bag. Which means..it was you who last touched it. Because I remembered where I last put it- on the table. And now, you accused me for taking the lipstick. Me, wearing a lipstick? Yeahhhh rightttttt. I love wearing lipstick. I can't live without wearing a lipstick. Sheesh. The only thing apply on my lips is either lipbalm or lipgloss. My gosh -_-"
When I say, I didn't take means I didn't okay. Don't irritate me by asking me so many times whether I took it or not again.
By the way, I found the lipstick. It's in the drawer -_-"