<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 11, 2008

I had to go for a medical check up at Raffles Hospital since I've accepted the terms of the Arts Teaching Training Scheme. My gosh, I was so friggin' sleepy. My eyes were like half asleep while Jana and I were in the train. Plus, the weather was pretty bad. Anyway, waiting for the queue seemed like forever. When it was finally my turn, I had to take my height, weight and eye test. Then, I had to take the urine test. Which I've never did before in my entire life. Went up to the next level, changed attire and undergo an X-ray. It was a bit weird but it's all good. Heh. Lastly, a charming doctor took my blood pressure and then asked me how old was I. That was so random. Hung out with Jana, Dalilah, Shidah and Hasanah around Bugis. Then, accompanied Jana at the Woodlands library till 1650hrs. I'm dead beat, yo!