<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 22, 2008

No matter what, I had to shake it all off. Everything's fine. I'm cool, for now.. that is. Today's my big day and I won't let anyone ruin it for me thank you very much. Anyway, I was in the train when Suvitha, texted me. I didn't know that by alighting at Dhoby Ghaut and taking just one bus, it would be more convenient to get to NAFA. I usually alight at Bugis and walked all the way. Thanks to Suvitha and her cousin for sending me to the room which I was supposed to take an aptitude test. I thought I was quite early, but then the room seemed to be almost fully occupied. Hah. I took a seat somewhere in the front and was given two topics [one of it, using a plastic cup] to design within three hours. It wasn't as simple as I thought it would be. I had to squeeze all of my brain juice to let my creativity flow. Chey, creativity konon..cam betul hah! I managed to finish them within the time given. At first, I thought the one next to me was sorta snobby but then she turned out to be a nice and outgoing person. In fact, all of them seemed nice and friendly, all from various backgrounds. It's interesting that only girls applied for this course. Man, I so so so want this "girl-power" course. It must be fun having an all-girls class. Heh. I had lunch with Jannah and Dalillah [my new friends :) ] at the nearby coffeeshop. It was nice and the three of us were like giving moral support to each other *smiles* We were divided into groups A and B. Then, I was first up in group B for the interview. Ishkkk...I gave the wrong answer to a question. I knew who the artist was but I gave the wrong title of the piece. Sigh. Oh well, I tried. The interview ended extremely early. I was already dead beat so I didn't wait for Suvitha and her cousin. Dahlah kene bangon pagi, mandi air sejok plak tu..Shidah, Jannah, Hasanah, Liyana and I walked together to the train station. Then, it was just Jannah, Liyana and I. Jannah dropped off at Novena while the two of us just stayed in the train and got more acquainted throughout the rest of the journey. Oh yarh..I brought my paints but I forgot to bring along my palette -_-"



I want it, so badly :(