<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's that period of the month again..sigh. Hours to come, will be those swelling and aches all over. And it's already bad enough that I had to endure having sore throat, cough and bloody blocked nose. Anyway, Azi came over to my place to watch "Shutter" later that afternoon. When he was about to come in, I received a call. I didn't recognise the number and thought that it was probably from someone who wanted to hire me for a job. But boy...was I wrong. The call was from NAFA lah sia!! I'm selected for an interview and a drawing test this Friday at NAFA. Meaning, my interview at MOE the other day was successful *smiles widely*. Alhamdullilah. I'm ohh- so glad that Azi was there when I received that overwhelming news. At least, someone was there, for me to share the joy with and to hug (: Aww man, this really means alot to me. It's what I want for such a long time..
Wish me luck, again..ya'll! heh.