<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 25, 2007

Under my block was the meeting point for my family and relatives. Cik Mon, invited all of us to her newly renovated house at Johor Bahru. Emilo and I had to split with the rest of the family members due to lack of space in the car. There were three cars in total. Anyway, we had to go through the dreadful jam. It seems like forever, waiting to pass through Malaysia. I kept fidgeting in the car seat and I regretted drinking lotsa water because I felt like going to the lavatory then. My uncle, the driver..kept on complaining and complaining about how people cut queues and not abide by the law. Then, we stopped at Danga Bay and had some food. My mom got us CURLY FRIES!!! It's been ages since I last ate curly fries. It's hard to find it in Singapore. A&W has also extinct here. Cik Mon's house had the simple yet cosy, contemporary modern concept. I felt as though I was still in Singapore when I was in her house. It was nice seeing and hanging out with the relatives. Then, it rained. Almost everyone got sleepy..hah. We made a move at around 2000hrs. Luckily, we were not caught in a jam again.