<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 27, 2007

It feels great to wake up at noon. Had my shower at the double. Supposed to meet Azi to get the mathematics book. I couldn't decide what to wear. In the end, I wore the shirt which I bought a few weeks ago. Actually, I didn't intend to start wearing it until I've cut down a few more pounds but what the hell..hahah. Then, I met Azi under his block and got the wrong book. From there, we walked all the way to Causeway Point. Perambulated aimlessly while enjoying the air-con. I saw Azfar while going down the escalator. Azi and I took the train to Orchard. I felt hungry and stopped by the workplace to get something to munch. I've already decided that I wanted to eat spicy puff but to my horror, they're out of all puffs. Had a hard time to decide what to eat. Finally, I just took a blueberry muffin and two drinks..heh. Sat somewhere next to borders and chilled with Azi. Bumped into Abang Rahman :P . When it was close to 1600hrs, I got dressed to kill for work..hah. There were quite a lot of customers. I think, today I talked quite alot at work. I know it's unbelievable but it's true..heh. I guess I was just feeling ecstatic, that's why. Ariff came, and I made him a drink. Chatted for a while and he left. Met Azi again during my break. We had dinner together at Far East Plaza *smiles widely*. Bought food for Abang Rahman, Mus and Megat. Many thanks to Azi for the company. You made my day (: The closing overall, ended early. Mus, Ain, Megat and I sat outside and just chilled and chatted about smoking and stuffs. While waiting for the transport, we continued chatting about stuffs. It was fun. I guess they too, made my day..heh. I'm on cloud nine.

I'm fat,
Really?