<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 24, 2007

My interest in doing E&B is slowly increasing. With the help of my fellow colleagues, I've learned a lot. Many thanks, yo. Today, I came to work on time lah sey. Many thanks to Azi, for the misscalls. So far, I've never worked from 0900hrs before. Anyway, supposed to go home at 1700hrs but I ended up, going home at about 1930hrs. Even though, I ended late, it was quite fun. Ohh, how I loathe working in the morning. Sigh. It's so dull. Unlike the evenings or night time, which is quite happening. My schedule for tomorrow is changed. For Daphne's sake, I'll work morning shift tomorrow :)