<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 13, 2006

My sister and I had to step in for the parent's meet at Fidzul's school. Mom had to work while dad was feeling under the weather. When we got there, Fidzul played with his classmates while my sister and I sat on those small adorable chairs at a corner. I felt like being a kid again..heh. As I observed the kids playing, I noticed something. Fidzul was playing all by himself and wasn't interacting with anyone of this classmates. Then, a girl called Jasminah came. Fidzul have always talked about her at home. It was no wonder that Fidzul fancies her because she kinda looked like Dora (the explorer) -his favourite cartoon character. Hahah. Anyway, Fidzul's teacher told my sister and I about Fidzul's character and conduct at school. I was astounded at what the teacher said. "Hafidzul is a perfectionist. When he does his work, like colouring or doing craftworks, he wants it to be perfect and not messy. He's also quiet in school. He only communicates with about one or two of his classmates and if they're absent, he would just be quiet and not speak to the rest. He's also creative and loves to draw and colour. Hafidzul tries to speak in english, even with his malay classmates. He only needs to be more interactive and expressive". My youngest brother is only four years old and he's already a perfectionist. However, he's the opposite when he's at home. I'd say he's an introvert at school and an extrovert at home.