<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sense of solitariness overcame me; without your presence, there was only black and white. All I see is that empty seat right next to me. Collecting dust and left untouched by its rightful owner (ass). There's no one to smack my ass, share my fake laughter with, draw imaginary sketches on my back, doodle on my stuffs, share secrets with, squeeze my fats, make dumb faces with. Sigh. The time spent in school seemed a lot more longer in the midst of your absence. I'm praying and hoping that you'll always be fine and that nothing bad would fall upon you. I'll be there whenever you need me 24/7. I don't want to lose you. I'd give you my blood or one of my kidneys if I have to because that's how much you really mean to me.




She is my companion;
classmate;
partner in crime;
and my best friend.