<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 07, 2006

Went to the Woodlands library alone at around sixish in the afternoon. I found a single and available table on the second floor but I didn't think that I'll be able to focus because there were quite a number of people studying there and the big glass panels would somehow make me feel agitated. So, I went to search for a soundless and placid corner to mug. Managed to spot one and so I settled down. I decided to make a move five minutes before 2100hrs. While walking in between the shelves, I saw these two very familiar looking guys. Heck, I didn't expect to see Azi and Hadi there. In point of fact, I was somehow hoping to see Azi but I didn't expect at all that I would see him. It was indeed a pleasant surprise, for me at least..Anyway, at Causeway Point, Azi and I parted with Hadi. Then, the two of us strolled under the dark sky which overlay the sheer sight of the ravishing moon. Sat at our usual spot and just wasted some time away. At that very point of time, a subtle feeling overcame within me. Sigh, I have yet to fulfill the promise I made to my dear mushroomhead..