<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 09, 2006

Attended this event at the An-nur mosque along with my mom and Irfan. Emil came a little later. I managed to squeeze in some social studies while waiting for the event to start. I was so focused at that time that even those puny kids that were running around didn't seem get on my nerves. After the event, my mom and I squeezed through the crowd to get out. Then, I bumped into Sarah (Ariffin) who was with Rafidah. Sarah's so adorable and Rafidah's so beautiful. I used to think that Rafidah's the most hottest girl in school and I think that if I were a guy, I'll definitely fall for her. I waved at them and walked away. Irfan kental lodeh lost his slippers. People received free plastic bags to put their slippers in it so it won't get lost but smart-ass Irfan thinks he doesn't need one. Went to the chalet at Pasir Ris after that. Actually, I didn't want to go but for my mom's sake, I had to. It's sort of a gathering for all the workers who used to work at this restaurant called Bintang Timur. They invited the "Unsangkarables". Emil and I were like two total misfits. We ate way outside of the chalet, on the sidewalk. I wanted to go the lavatory but everytime I wanted to go, there's always people going in. I gave up and asked Emil to accompany me in search for the public restroom. We were kinda of lost. Then, I suggested that we enter the gate that was going towards Pasir Ris beach. We walked until a certain point which was so dark and filled with silence. Emil was either too afraid or lazy to walk any further. We turned the other way and finally found the restroom. It was such a relieve. I wanted to stay at the beach a little longer but Emil feels that we better head back to the gathering. I didn't get a chance to study after that because I was too lethargic.