<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 24, 2006

My English O' Level oral was yesterday. It was okay I guess. Today's the rest of my clan's turn. Aisah's pretty nervous so I kept on reminding her to chill. I'm sure that she'll do well. Anyway, school was normal. Amirul tried to influence Yufang and me into skipping the afternoon class. But, it didn't work..hah. He said that the rest of our classmates are not going. Then, I saw Ariffin.

Me: Hey, I thought you're not coming?
Fin: What!? Who says?
Me: Umm..Amirul..
Fin: Don't trust him. I didn't say I wasn't coming..

Walked all the way to the Bubble Tea stall with Alan, Ariffin and Amirul. Actually, it was supposed to be just me, Alan and Ariffin but then, Amirul joined. From Ariffin's facial expression, it was crystal clear that he didn't want Amirul to join us. He pushed me and his eyes signalled towards Amirul. Along the sidewalk, I pushed him back. He gave me that "who-invited-Amirul" look. It was sorta awkward when Amirul's around. We find him rather irritating most of the time. And it really disturbs me when he plays with sweet's name. After we bought our bubble tea, we decided to cross the road without using the traffic light. Amirul crossed alone, that leaves the three of us. Everytime we tried to cross, there's always a vehicle. So we were like crossing half way then turned back for several times. It was awfully silly of us. I think the people at the bus stop must've thought that they we're some kind of idiots..hahah.