<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 07, 2006

I didn't want to miss the bus so I took the stairs instead of the elevator. When I got to the 4th or 3rd storey, the bus came. My eyes widened upon the arrival of the bus. I got down the stairs as fast as I could; practically flying and leaving a stomp on each storey. I chased after the bus as though I was running away from a mad dog. Furthermore, my hair was a total mess and I had to run and carry the mounting boards along. In the bus, I was panting. It was quite mortifying really. During assembly, Mr Poh had invited some people from the Arts Academy. All of the performers were indians. The speaker was cute. He had this innocent and calm look on his face with white facial hair around his chin. Plus, he was a bit chubby and he had this typical indian accent..hah. The whole act was about the Sang Nila Utama's story. There were three musicans at the back playing the ancient indian instruments while there were other two more people whose supposingly to be the main characters. They wore these hideous and ghastly looking mask and weird looking costumes. I didn't know that Aisah's afraid of those types of masks. For once, I felt a lot more braver than her. The music they played,produced an unearthly sound. The lyrics were in malay but the melody however, sounded exactly like those usual indian music. The two main characters were in the front part of the stage. They portrayed what they tried to express in a form of a dance. Even the way they dance was sort of frightful to me. Out of the sudden, there was a commotion. It came from the lower secondary. There's this girl, she was closing her ears as firmly as she could and she was shrilling with tears rolling down her cheeks. The teachers brought her down..probably to the staffroom. Everyone was appalled by what had just happened. You know it's funny..I just spoke to sweets over the phone about "this" yesterday night. After that, more girls started to cry and moved away from the hall. In total, there were about five of them. Surprisingly, all of the girls were malays. How strange was that?? Anyway, the act was stopped by the DM. So,we didn't get to see the ending.