<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28592752?origin\x3dhttp://bloodytragedy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 06, 2006

Woke up at about 3 in the morning to do maths. When I was about to reach school, the sky was pretty dark and gloomy. The weather was nice and chilly. It was a perfect distraction that made me feel sleepy. During the social studies exam, I really felt like falling asleep. I wasn't sure what I wrote in the paper. Towards the end, I just scribbled what I could think of. I started with section B first then section A. I spent too much on section B that I didn't have the time to finish the last question of section A. During the 45mins break, Aisah and I went to our usual hot spot to revise some maths. I didn't leave any blanks for maths paper1 but I doubt that I'll be able to pass it. Thought of mugging for history at the woodlands library but then I fell asleep at home and was too lethargic to go. Planned of mugging at the staircase because at home, there's just too many distractions. Ohh yeah..I wanted to sleep yesterday night but then I felt like hearing Azi's voice before going to bed. So,I called him. Didn't mean to wake him up. I didn't know he was asleep in the first place ): .I think I smiled in my sleep yesterday..hah.